Guys! It’s finally here!Cyber Monday. CharmCityThriftanista Day!!!!!
While I may have been a big advocate for Black Friday in my younger and sprightlier days…my late 20’s have dissuaded me from doing anything past 3 a.m. save for eating cookie dough ice-cream in my pajamas.
Check out these great picks for sales from my favorite stores:
- Ann Taylor: 50% Off Entire Purchase with code CYBER50. Sale until 12/2/2014 at 3 AM EST.
- LOFT: 50% off everything with code: MONDAY
- Sephora: Receive a Cyber Monday Mystery Sample Bag with any $25 purchase. Use code: SURPRISE
- Sole Society: 30% OFF! Cyber Monday Sale + FREE shipping on everything. Shop now!
- ASOS: Shop ASOS.com- Get 30% off everything with code: ILOVEMONDAYS. Valid 8pm EST on Nov 30th- 3am EST Dec 2nd
- eShakti: Cyber Monday Sale, save up to 60% off!
- Forever 21: 20% off when you spend $60: CYBER20, 30% off when you spend $100: CYBER30. Get an Extra 30% Off Sale Items from Forever 21! Plus Free shipping on All Orders! Shop Now!
- GAP: Starting 11/30: Take 40% off your online purchase at Gap, Old Navy & Banana Republic. Use code CYBER. Ends 12/1. Restrictions apply
- Modcloth: Cyber Monday Sale — 25% Off EVERYTHING with Code CYBERMONDAY
- Dorothy Perkins: Fashion Event! Up to 30% off Nov 26th– December 1st. Excluding sale & selected brands + Free shipping with code DPTREAT
- Alex and Ani: 15% off and free shipping
- Twice: Save $10 off $50 purchase using: CYBER10, $25 off $100 purchase using: CYBER25, $75 off $200 using: CYBER75
- ThredUp: 25% off mobile orders using: CYBERMOBILE. *Bonus from CCT only: 30% off your first order at ThredUP: 78DBHPYC.
- Shabby Apple: 20% off sitewide and a free accessory with purchase using code: CYBERMONDAYGIFT
- H&M: 30% off and free shipping on orders over $50 with code: 2896
- Kate Spade Saturday: 30% off everything online (including sale) use code: OHWOW
- Aldo: 20% off regular priced merchandise with code: CM14
- J.Crew Factory: 50% off on everything, use code: THANKS
What are your favorite sales this year? Team Black Friday or Team Cyber Monday. Tell me in the comments below!